Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot tables need a big change (bounties too)

Becson

This is more towards every loot table in the game but I am so sick of being tossed scraps when it comes to these, the voidplume quills and endo, doing mission types for big rewards like warframe parts only to get 15k credits or 1k endo which i can farm while asleep. This is a major problem because I put so much time and effort into it, only to end up with lady luck telling me "try again!" 

The struggle doesn't end there, it applies to dang relics, everytime I use 100 void traces (which are annoying as heck to get) I end up with a bronze reward. 

All of these are from just not making the reward system optimized, sure there needs to be chance but having a loot table that has items that I can get in minutes there at c rotation is annoying. 

Seriously if you wanna make it more fair for the player have it be that the more rarer items THAT WE WANT, be a lower chance but in A, boost that chance by 5% in B, then have C rotation have a 25% chance for one of the rarer items, instead of making it a Loot Box style chance make it more of an roll of a dice. Rolette rolls are not okay, give us a better chance!!!

Archived