Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Anyone Ever Need

StanicEnemy

Not a bad wallpaper, but the aliasing issues on that logo need some tending to. The jaggedy aliasing issues are usually caused by rotating a layer instead of rotating the whole image (which tends to yield a bit better edge smoothing because it's a bit more of a length calculation than just modifying a layer).

I'm gonna hazard a guess you used Photoshop, and used the Edit > Transform > Rotate tool.

Don't. 

Open the lotus symbol in another window, and rotate the whole image using the Image > Image Rotation instead.

Not a bad wallpaper, but the aliasing issues on that logo need some tending to. The jaggedy aliasing issues are usually caused by rotating a layer instead of rotating the whole image (which tends to yield a bit better edge smoothing because it's a bit more of a length calculation than just modifying a layer).

I'm gonna hazard a guess you used Photoshop, and used the Edit > Transform > Rotate tool.

Don't. 

Open the lotus symbol in another window, and rotate the whole image using the Image > Image Rotation instead.

Actually I just copied it from devinart and paste here.

it's not my stuff I just copied it.