Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman's Corpus Mobile Defense spawns more than 2x THRAX enemies than in Grineer Mobile Defense.

SprinKah

I MIGHT be wrong but I'm confident that I'm not, I've spent these past few days doing A LOT of solo Steel Path Mobile Defense in Zariman...for some reason, waiting 2.5 hours in between to test the it in both Grineer and Corpus occupancy.

I've noticed that when Grineer occupies the Zariman, Mobile Defense mission, whenever you defend a console, they ALWAYS spawn a maximum of 2 Thrax enemies. That's it.

But when Corpus occupies the Zariman, there are always around 4-6 Thrax enemies spawned for every console-defence.

It's not really a difficulty matter, more of a consistency thing. I don't think the spawn count of Thrax enemies should be different based on the faction occupancy. 

Don't know if it's a...Steel Path thing or not, haven't really tested it in normal, but I think it might also be the case bc I did a Mobile Defense bounty before when Corpus occupied and there were a lot of Thrax enemies. 

Archived