Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ANOTHER Host Migration Bug

DTO3

mission failed so no rewards , if the mission dosnt fail (looks like cuz your mate got the rewards)  you can send a screen of your end of mission reward screen and a pic of the end of mission reward screen of your teammate that got rewards to the support (add your name , the name of the other player/s , name of the mission , the time it happend with your time zone so they can check it) , sometimes they can give you your stuff back cuz they can get the informations they need ;)

30 minutes ago, -Miau-Darinus said:

mission failed so no rewards , if the mission dosnt fail (looks like cuz your mate got the rewards)  you can send a screen of your end of mission reward screen and a pic of the end of mission reward screen of your teammate that got rewards to the support (add your name , the name of the other player/s , name of the mission , the time it happend with your time zone so they can check it) , sometimes they can give you your stuff back cuz they can get the informations they need ;)

See that's the annoying part, it said mission complete after the host migrated and then it said mission failed when returning to orbit. Either way, there was no objective to fail since it was survival and everybody was like right next to extraction. I'll send a report in though because although I was mainly doing the arb for endo and ayatans, I still unfairly lost riven slivers and vitus lmao. Thanks for the suggestion.

This literally just happened to me in a corpus proxima. Host left after an hour of farming and it just booted me to desktop.
Edit: The tip of the cherry is I prefer to ALWAYS be host but there's no option for that, just latency options. The one time I said I'm too lazy to leave squad and reform to avoid a different host, this happens to me.

Archived