Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A world building mission or quest

(PSN)dakarna

Hello fellow tenno,

I was thinking today about a simple world building mission type similar to say the fishing mining loop.

The premise is having a few minigame type quests in the open worlds to enjoy camaraderie among the locals.

I recall the scene where the children play at being warframes and thought why not let us initiate a gameplay usage for the hubs turn em into lil maps and play potato gun tag with the kids or play cards with the locals or in fortuna help with labor, for a couple hundred standing, interactive song hammer animation anyone? 

I welcome any discussion for world building style minigames or quests!!! I know warframe has alot of other issues and gameplay loops that need addressing but I enjoyed the thought of really interacting with the locals beyond go kill a thing...

TLDR: play potato gun shootout with the kids interact with locals for worldbuilding.

8 hours ago, (PSN)dakarna said:

Hello fellow tenno,

I was thinking today about a simple world building mission type similar to say the fishing mining loop.

The premise is having a few minigame type quests in the open worlds to enjoy camaraderie among the locals.

I recall the scene where the children play at being warframes and thought why not let us initiate a gameplay usage for the hubs turn em into lil maps and play potato gun tag with the kids or play cards with the locals or in fortuna help with labor, for a couple hundred standing, interactive song hammer animation anyone? 

I welcome any discussion for world building style minigames or quests!!! I know warframe has alot of other issues and gameplay loops that need addressing but I enjoyed the thought of really interacting with the locals beyond go kill a thing...

TLDR: play potato gun shootout with the kids interact with locals for worldbuilding.

This is the type of stuff I love in games. Even if we could at least sit down like in that food stall area at Cetus would be neat. It's very simple thing but it brings immersion to world. 

I was little disappointed that all those objects we got in Zariman couldn't be interact with. You can setup table and chairs but can't sit down (well there's that sitting emote...) 

bKusihc.jpeg

But yeah love your suggestion! 

Archived