Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are the bonuses for Deimos Isolation Vault bounties broken?

RootyTootyAimAnShooty

Question

Last time I remember doing these you would:

Spoiler

Use your operator to hit the crystal which would summon floaty head dude (Loid, I think?) then go to the vault.

Now nothing happens when I do that after beating the necramech(s). I tried hanging around for a while and I just ended up fighting endless waves of infested. I tried looking all around for some other crystal, going down every corridor after I hit it, etc, and nada.

2 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Scyrulus said:

This still works, though the head needs to survey several spots before coming back to the door.

HOWEVER, when at the door, there was an issue with the glyph overlay for me.  So it may be bugged...

Screenshot of what I saw, looks like the glyphs are stacked.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2812320530

Cheers for the reply! I realised I was derping out. I had forgotten that I needed to be at that vault door lol. I did search around a ton but I never found it and I hadn't been specifically looking for it, just the crystals. This morning it was literally right behind me, I must've been getting turned around or something.

So thanks for the reminder :D The wiki doesn't actually have a picture of the vault door on it, so yours reminded me.

Archived