Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gps Rounds / Synapse/ Vauban Tesla

main_antagonist

Just gonna leave this here ....
GPS rounds / Replay rounds

Synapse improvements that I'm talking about

Even if DE says no to implementing this into the game I've wondered about the Synapse grabbing onto it's first target so unless your crosshair is on a new target it will arc towards the first target.

Vauban tesla seems a bit copy paste to me we have Volt and a Synapse now, So what about a nade or something else that rapidly consumes energy as you hold down the 1 key charging the damage it can do while you're unable to move and vunerable!

This would tie together with his ablities forcing you to use his crowd control before being able to preform this ability, it will chew up lots of energy so it can't be spammed considering you have to use crowd control first and then use further energy and if interrupted you loose all the energy you were charging the ability with, for all I care you could lose shields or go to bleedout along with no energy.
Here is a similar example of how vunerable you'd be.
Edited by main_antagonist

The Telstra could be a grenade that uses a charge system. At first the grenade uses 0 energy to be created but, if held it drains your energy to increase the damage of the grenade. ( 1 energy = 1%) The grenade could have a base damage of 3000. An example of this will be if 50 energy was consumed it deals 1500 damage. 10 energy 300 and 250 energy 7500 damage, but while charging this grenade, Vauban is vulnerable to attacks. If Vauban gets hit while charging his grenade he loses the ability and all energy that he charge into the attack.

synapse would feel more fun to me with more recoil, and higher damage. I agree that vauban tesla is kind of generic, but I cant figure out how the tesltra would work. As a replacement it would make vauban practically into a artillery cannon that shoots landmines. It would make a great power for a new frame and sounds neat as a secondary grenade-type weapon that uses ammo instead of energy.

Edited by sewens