Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for open world and/or missions in general

I think it would be a cool idea to add a mode or option to have multiple squads in one open world/mission. Basically there could be a mode where there is a squad of people (or more) in a session, and everyone can attack each other, but people can create squads and recruit people to have on their team.

Ditch Squads Altogether

make Open Worlds, actual RPG-style Open Worlds

meaning, you wander around, and proximity based dynamic matchmaking means you can see all kinds of random tenno as you walk around.

then there's occasional 'public events' where a waypoint appears with an enemy or objective, and it encourages players in the area to group up ad hoc

afterwards either follow each other around, or just go back to your fishing, seamlessly, no squad joins or hosts

-See how Destiny2 does this.

noted: doesn't require expensive Servers, Destiny2 open world is P2P networking, just as Warframe is. They just have it programmed better...

If I'm being honest, this was just an idea me and my friend came up with so we don't really know about expensive servers and technical stuff like that. But that take on it seems like it might work, but I already think that the system in place is fine. That's why I said that it would be a different mode.

Archived