Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora - Venari suggestion

HQGroup

[Suggestion or a question for DE]

Hello, 

So alot of you so far that have been playing or maining Khora warframe for a while, have noticed that you can not equip all cosmetics aka skins on your Venari kavat.

To be more specific the only skin that actually can be applied to the Venari is the Deluxe MACULATIA skin (the rose cat).  So if its not too much of a tech problem or work, wouldn't it be nice if you could equip and customize your Venari exactly like your Kavat, since thats what it is. Alot of people including myself like to match the looks of the two cats. To me personally its quite disappointing that we can not equip our Gara Prime accessorie skin the Sabella Prime Fur Pattern on both, having two crystal cats would be amazing. 

This is of course just a suggestion that would make our customization even better, not to mention our Kavats cooler :cool:

Cheers,

HQGroup

2 hours ago, HQGroup said:

[Suggestion or a question for DE]

Hello, 

So alot of you so far that have been playing or maining Khora warframe for a while, have noticed that you can not equip all cosmetics aka skins on your Venari kavat.

To be more specific the only skin that actually can be applied to the Venari is the Deluxe MACULATIA skin (the rose cat).  So if its not too much of a tech problem or work, wouldn't it be nice if you could equip and customize your Venari exactly like your Kavat, since thats what it is. Alot of people including myself like to match the looks of the two cats. To me personally its quite disappointing that we can not equip our Gara Prime accessorie skin the Sabella Prime Fur Pattern on both, having two crystal cats would be amazing. 

This is of course just a suggestion that would make our customization even better, not to mention our Kavats cooler :cool:

Cheers,

HQGroup

id love to have that option, also allow us to put armor/ephemoras on Venari too.

also, techinally there is a 3rd that Venari can equip with Venari Prime, since it is a skin. (Venar Default, Venari Prime and Maculatia deluxe skin)

Archived