Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some changes to the Living areas i would like to see (Fixes, changes and add ons)

BabyKurama

Dormizone:

1. So ever since the Dormizones i've been bothered by the fact that we can move every single decoration except for those in the hallway. It would be nice if we could move them and fix stuff up. Hanging cables, dead plants and so on.. This could be done by the gardening bots and maybe a new repair bot (if they gardening bots cant repair). We have so far no way to actually have 1 in our dormizones, unless you count strapping a skin on a sentinel, which i don't.
  2. The 2nd part is at the furthest part it would be nice if there was a staircase down to the floor below. Which for some stupid reason is completely blocked off from us unless you use one of the bugs to get out of bounds. It would be cool if we could have a garden down there (grass, dirt and some water as a base, the rest is up to the player), where for example pets could wander around. It's such a big area and it is completely wasted.
  3. If possible then i would like to see a hangar for the Orbiter, so we can go to and from. (Where maybe we could do special things to the orbiter like we can with the railjack but mostly cosmetic)

Drifters Camp:

1. I would like to see an option we can enable, where the liset is parked to the Orbiter and the exit is the Railjack hatch.
  2. The ability to fix the dropping water would be nice. You could for example tie it to the wear and tear option in the Orbiter appearance settings.For those who want more or no water dropping.
  3. If would be nice if we could explore the underwater cave (i don't know maybe an old orokin vault with a puzzle or something at the bottom), without having to bugged out of bounds. And merge the 2 caves as anyone who have been out of bounds knows that the underwater view is not in the same cave. Fix the back part of the orbiter. I can see it stick up behind when it should be under the orbiter......
  4. Spoiler

jamdum0.png

The Orbiter:

1. The ability to fix the hanging cables and such.... Like is it not about time we fix our damn Orbiter already.
  2. Decorations for the window such as curtains, such as in picture below but better and more realistic and made out of fabric and not glowing light. Should be sold from Market but also Cetus, Solaris and Entrati version
    Spoiler

GxxPUIp.jpg

Over all:

Dojo Nature decorations. Would be nice if we could get them to the  as a Orbiter decorations pack for like 500p or something like that. There is really few nature decorations and those that exist are annoying as hell to get.

1 hour ago, BabyKurama said:

Dormizone:

1. So ever since the Dormizones i've been bothered by the fact that we can move every single decoration except for those in the hallway. It would be nice if we could move them and fix stuff up. Hanging cables, dead plants and so on.. This could be done by the gardening bots and maybe a new repair bot (if they gardening bots cant repair). We have so far no way to actually have 1 in our dormizones, unless you count strapping a skin on a sentinel, which i don't.
  2. The 2nd part is at the furthest part it would be nice if there was a staircase down to the floor below. Which for some stupid reason is completely blocked off from us unless you use one of the bugs to get out of bounds. It would be cool if we could have a garden down there (grass, dirt and some water as a base, the rest is up to the player), where for example pets could wander around. It's such a big area and it is completely wasted.
  3. If possible then i would like to see a hangar for the Orbiter, so we can go to and from. (Where maybe we could do special things to the orbiter like we can with the railjack but mostly cosmetic)

When it comes to the dormizone there is two things I would like to point out.

1. As a person that has also gone out of bounds in that area, but also has reported the methods used and not been disclosing any relevant information on it, publicly. The fact that you are saying there is a staircase to be found, that is not accessible to the players, tell's me you have found or someone else has shown you, a way to get out of bounds in the direction of that area, as that is not something that was visible when I reported my own findings in private, as if you have not reported this and/or this is not public knowledge, this could lead to cease and desist orders and/or potential banning of your account.

NB:: I will give you the benefit of the doubt, as your wording is confusing, obscure and can lead to the conclusion that you are showing to information not readily available to the common public. And this first part is only here to serve a purpose if I understand your wording correctly.

1 hour ago, BabyKurama said:

The 2nd part is at the furthest part it would be nice if there was a staircase down to the floor below. Which for some stupid reason is completely blocked off from us unless you use one of the bugs to get out of bounds. It would be cool if we could have a garden down there (grass, dirt and some water as a base, the rest is up to the player), where for example pets could wander around. It's such a big area and it is completely wasted.

ULA:

https://www.warframe.com/eula

2. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS

The limited, personal use license granted to you in Section 1 is subject to the following restrictions and limitations as well as all other terms and conditions of this Agreement (collectively, the “License Limitations”). You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

n. disclose any unused or pending features you may find in the Software, which are confidential trade secrets of DE.

2. There is not really any issues with the aesthetics of the first part of the dormizone area with the railing on your right hand side, as you can cover most if not all of what you don't want to see with decorations that is already available elsewhere. 

When it comes to some of your other suggestions, some of it sound cool, but would make for either a bunch more spaghetti code and the like, and/or take away from having to be creative with what you already have available to you.

17 hours ago, xXDragonGodXx said:

1. As a person that has also gone out of bounds in that area, but also has reported the methods used and not been disclosing any relevant information on it, publicly. The fact that you are saying there is a staircase to be found, that is not accessible to the players, tell's me you have found or someone else has shown you, a way to get out of bounds in the direction of that area, as that is not something that was visible when I reported my own findings in private, as if you have not reported this and/or this is not public knowledge, this could lead to cease and desist orders and/or potential banning of your account.

NB:: I will give you the benefit of the doubt, as your wording is confusing, obscure and can lead to the conclusion that you are showing to information not readily available to the common public. And this first part is only here to serve a purpose if I understand your wording correctly.

You do realise i wrote ' IT WOULD BE NICE IF THERE WAS A STAIRCASE' not that there is one...

And the area below is nothing special, its just there for the balcony view and thats what i think is sad. Its a giant space unused.

as for limiting creativity. WHAT?
i'am asking for things that would allow us to be more creative. without having to bug out of bounds or spend hours farming just so we can get 10 decorations.

Archived