Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Force start

(PSN)iRyyZe_-

On 2022-07-25 at 2:36 AM, (PSN)G1gabyt3zz said:

Since tennocon had that issue with console connection. Everytime we pick a relic it force starts the mission. I think the best way to fix this is to remove force starting all together. There is no reason for it. 

It usually happens when more than one person queues the mission. For example, if two people select the fissure mission, and then one selects a relic. Once the other person who also tried to queue the mission selects their relic, it starts the countdown immediately. Unfortunately, it's been this way for a very long time.

The only way to avoid this is to make sure only one person queues the mission.

35 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

It usually happens when more than one person queues the mission. For example, if two people select the fissure mission, and then one selects a relic. Once the other person who also tried to queue the mission selects their relic, it starts the countdown immediately. Unfortunately, it's been this way for a very long time.

The only way to avoid this is to make sure only one person queues the mission.

This is very helpful. I did not know this. I still dislike how force start is a thing but hey lol

6 minutes ago, (PSN)G1gabyt3zz said:

This is very helpful. I did not know this. I still dislike how force start is a thing but hey lol

It's a f**king pain the rear to say the least. The number of times I've seen tenno dragged into missions without being able to select a relic is disheartening. I almost wish they'd basically stop others from queueing as soon as one person opens the fissure relic selection screen. 

The other time it happens is if clients have substantial lag. So they might queue a mission but on their screen the timer/queue hasn't started, so they hit "start" again. Unfortunately, the queue has started, which then forces the timer to start (often resets to 20s, so if you ever see that happen, you'll know it's a lag issue).

Archived