Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on title screen, its been 3 years

(NSW)DurianMan

Back when wukong prime first came out i suddenly couldn't log into warframe. The game was stuck on the title screen, i tried everything the internet had to offer but still NOTHING worked. I decided to just retire from the game and that was that. I suddenly had the urge to play the game again and because wanted to start from scratch i downloaded it on switch and tried logging on again. Still nothing, its been 3 years and nothing changed, is there something wrong with my switch? My wifi? Can someone please help me with this, i miss this game. I pray someone with technical expertise or anyone at all can try to help me with a solution to this. I live in Indonesia Riau if that helps at all. 

• 2 months later...
On 2022-08-01 at 10:01 PM, (NSW)DurianMan said:

Back when wukong prime first came out i suddenly couldn't log into warframe. The game was stuck on the title screen, i tried everything the internet had to offer but still NOTHING worked. I decided to just retire from the game and that was that. I suddenly had the urge to play the game again and because wanted to start from scratch i downloaded it on switch and tried logging on again. Still nothing, its been 3 years and nothing changed, is there something wrong with my switch? My wifi? Can someone please help me with this, i miss this game. I pray someone with technical expertise or anyone at all can try to help me with a solution to this. I live in Indonesia Riau if that helps at all. 

You'll probably want to contact support 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Archived