The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Excited For The New Doctor Who Coming Out Nov. 23Rd?

AlienTetris

So for anyone who didnt know thew new Doctor Who is coming out November 23rd!

(Watch these in order to make some sense)

Here's the "Trailer" for the the new doctor who on November 23rd 

Here's a mini clip of the new doctor in action (not sure how i feel about him yet.)

I'm super excited about this!

Huge Fan, can't wait for the show to resume, but I really am not ready to let go of the Matt Smith Doctor.  Smith is my favorite modern doctor VERY close behind is David Tennant (actually they are almost equal to me).  

Of course I watched when I was a kid also so Tom Baker is who I grew up being a big fan of.  

For fun if you haven't seen it yet, check out the Epic Rap Battle of History with Doctor Who vs Doc Brown :P

Huge Fan, can't wait for the show to resume, but I really am not ready to let go of the Matt Smith Doctor.  Smith is my favorite modern doctor VERY close behind is David Tennant (actually they are almost equal to me).  

Of course I watched when I was a kid also so Tom Baker is who I grew up being a big fan of.  

For fun if you haven't seen it yet, check out the Epic Rap Battle of History with Doctor Who vs Doc Brown :P

i'm still in high school, so i didnt watch them as a kid.

but i feel the exact same way about the doctors im sad to watch matt smith go. i liked david because he was on top gear lol.