Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pistol Headshot Against Corvus Soldiers (Not Moa) Bug

nim1980

I noticed during my playtime while leveling up my pistol (Aklato and Lex (now sold). Headshots don't work with them with pistols, but they do work with the main weapons. I'm not sure if this is latency problem or I'm the only person experiencing this. They do take damage from the torso, legs and arms but sometimes the headshot shows an effect where I shot at but does not display the number. I apologize if it was an intended enemy as I assumed it to be a bug. Please confirm. I think it was also around Update 6 and still Update 6.4 too.

Corpus-Crewmen armored

Crewman-armored EVERYWHERE. Armor ignoring melee does full damage. Staggered by lightning

Head immune to normal, AP=2000%, Fire=100%, Freeze=200%, Lightning = 400%

Body 81%-(.5%/lvl), AP=100%, Fire=33%-?%/lvl(damage too low to say) Freeze=75% - .33%/lvl Lightning=160% - 1%/lvl

I have AP mods on the main weapon but not the pistol. Thanks for the replies but does it also effect other enemies like Grineer? Some had helmets others don't. Moreso, it's odd that AP is really valuable and more damaging than Lightning mod against Corvus (as they are machines). Other than that, this helped me greatly thanks you guys.

I have AP mods on the main weapon but not the pistol. Thanks for the replies but does it also effect other enemies like Grineer? Some had helmets others don't. Moreso, it's odd that AP is really valuable and more damaging than Lightning mod against Corvus (as they are machines). Other than that, this helped me greatly thanks you guys.

yes it affects grineers too,

say you hit Grineer's body for 10,

headshot will give higher dmg (ex 15)

with AP, it adds bonus to the damage in certain ammounts depends on the mod, ex 10 + 2

while on the head, it adds too 15 + 2

for Corpus, body hit for 10

headshot gives 0 dmg

with Electric, shooting their bodies give multiplier 400% dmg an paralyze effect which is good good good

with AP, their head took more dmg however (it's head yo)

see what Neuromante quoted, and here is the full thread, it have so much usefull informations https://forums.warfr...nemies-and-you/

Edited by Adagio