The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Sister Singing ^^

R3leaZ

Since my sister was really shy she privatized her video that she had of her singing while playing the guitar (she basically has next to zero experience with guitars)

Though before she privatized it. I managed to snatch the audio track of it and I wanted to know what do you guys think of my sister's voice ^^. Sure she isn't the best at guitar (and multitasking that together with her voice only makes it harder) but her voice is amazing imo.

https://soundcloud.com/r3leaz/my-sister/s-lE5OZ

Opinions ^^?

PS: My sister will probably kill me if she finds out.

She's good, and she's not half bad at the guitar.

Me trying to play the guitar sounds like cats scratching on a chalk board (i cant play to save my life)

maybe a little voice practice and guitar practice at the same time she'll be really good.

she has that "Soft singing voice"

i like it.

She's good, and she's not half bad at the guitar.

Me trying to play the guitar sounds like cats scratching on a chalk board (i cant play to save my life)

maybe a little voice practice and guitar practice at the same time she'll be really good.

she has that "Soft singing voice"

i like it.

She has a very versatile voice. Able to sound soft and nice to very powerful and epic. xD

No matter what I say though she will kill me if she finds out haha...

Edited by R3leaZ

That's pretty good. So is the guitar. How long has he been playing the guitar and singing?

We've both been singing for a pretty decent amount of time (Our whole life). While I have pretty decent experience with playing the guitar (though I still suck since I can only play and not read scores or anything at all), she has almost next to no experience at all with the guitar xD. Probably if you would count the total amount of time she played the guitar. It would be less than 12 hours haha.

Though she has a very amazing versatile voice while mine is quite heavy making it lose a pretty good amount of versatility T_T... Well yea I just wanted to show you how she sings and in my opinion she is really good xD.

Edited by R3leaZ