The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Losing progress after Host Migration

(PSN)magusat999

I don't particularly know how Warframe works - or doesn't work - in this regard, but something has to be done. Host Migration happens, but it can be handled more elegantly than now. Host migration is part of the game, but it's handled like it's some bug or a hiccup, and all kinds of bad things happen. Some attention should be put towards it so if  a host leaves, the players left don't have to suffer issues.

Case in point, today I am playing Void defense, relic. I have 9 relics. Host Migration happens. All of a sudden the wave is over, and I come up short a relic. I also have lost my energy, and my ability is shut off, as if we started the game over, but at the end of the wave. The time the host migration was processing was still real time in the game, and I could have picked up more reactant - but that time is not given to us, as we are frozen, waiting out the migration to finish.

Another instance is during host migration, getting wailed on by enemies. Cant do a thing about it. Come out of it dead or close to. Any defensive ability is shut off, so your just a sitting duck. The game keeps going, even during host migration, just like it does when you go into menu (another process that could be handled better).

Archived