The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never Play Na - Nexon Published Games!

KamaNightfire

I used to be an avid Vindictus player, having several accounts from it's closed beta and over 2,000+ clocked hours in-game. I quit around a month after I posted this ticket due to it's massive issues with hacking/botting/P2W up the ^$%.

I find to THIS when I get home from work.

16gfotc.png

Notice the time?

10px6i8.gif

Really? I had a simple issue and it took you THAT long to respond to it, and even then you didn't resolve the issue? I had issues with the company before, and I would suggest anyone whom plays their games to STOP PLAYING, you'll be hurt in the end, promise.

Anyone else have any grudges against Nexon in North America or elsewhere.

Edited by Hermaphrodite

I played Dungeon fighter online for years. I loved the hell out of it. They ended it because they were awful at handling it compared to dnf. I am still bitter about it.

I used to enjoy DFO as well, I quit for the same reasons as Vindictus, during it's clsoed beta and for many many months after Open Beta there was little if any P2W items in the shop, now it's everywhere, and even during holiday events they require you to " pay " for particular things to get those special items.

As greedy as EA.

They seem to respond quicker based on how much you spent on the game since those are the customers they don't want to lose, at least that was the rumor from awhile back, those who didn't spend anything on the game were put in the back of the line.

So $400 = almost 2 years of silence? I had submitted this ticket once before a year earlier when I first attempted to delete the account.

I used to enjoy DFO as well, I quit for the same reasons as Vindictus, during it's clsoed beta and for many many months after Open Beta there was little if any P2W items in the shop, now it's everywhere, and even during holiday events they require you to " pay " for particular things to get those special items.

As greedy as EA.

Indeed, I played DFO and Vindictus for quite some time. Loved both of those games. DFO had already a pretty insanely priced cash shop by the time I got to it, but I just happily ignored it because I enjoyed the gameplay and there were tons upon tons of fun events. But well...we all know what happened. Nexon NA made us remember that they're Nexon NA.

I started Vindictus during its open beta, and truly believed it was a game I will play forever. I loved the combat, enjoyed the dungeon crawling, didn't mind a little bit of grind, enjoyed the music, graphics, story...God, I loved that game...and I kind of still do.

But then...as stated earlier, Nexon NA reminded me over and over that they are indeed...Nexon NA. The cash shop used to be GOOD! It was all about cool cosmetics and convenience items. I remember them saying that they would NEVER make Vindictus a "pay2win" game. But slowly...and surely... they did exactly that, but in a slightly different way. The convenience items grew more and more into "You HAVE to get this S#&$ or your chance for success is .01%!" items. As you stated, almost every single event forced you to actually BUY into it in some way in order to actually enjoy it.. even Christmas events....of all holidays, you, the player, had to BUY INTO a Christmas event.

F*** you Nexon...ugh I'm angry again. Not really because of Nexon NA's greediness, but because they utterly ruined an awesome game. And I stress Nexon NA, because EU and KR seem to be happily chugging along with fun, FREE events, consistent updates, great customer support, and fair prices.

To all you people that seriously sit there and spout DE is a bad "money grubbing" company because they make you pay less than a dollar on mod slots and the RNG in this game is "Bad", please. Go to the Vindictus forums. Ask them how bad it truly is. You'll probably get pages upon pages of troll comments since it's obvious the forum moderators are barely there nor do they give a F***, but eventually you'll get a few that will tell you exactly like it is. Infact, I can sum up the horrifyingly bad droprates all up into one item: Elchulus' Teardrop.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I played Vindictus. i think on the American one. (didnt play Euro because i dont speak french or german and they didnt have it in english a year ago. ) But it was horrible. The economy there is worthless.  people are either hacking their inventories to sell alot of stuff flooding the markets  Horrible drop rates.   In WF the rates can be bad aswell but honestly. you gain more than you lose in WF. in Vindictus mid-late game your repair costs outgrow your profit while farming.  And the cash shop.. yeah if you were a creditcard hugger you had it easy there. otherwise youd had to work very hard to barely hang on.