Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant is getting buffed to become unkillable again!

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

20 hours ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

Oh I've used Rev. But my Nyx build just gets more things done. Even with the limitations I'm taking it over Rev. 

I've used Rev but generally anything he brings overall there's other options available that require less effort or investment. And every time I use him I'm left with this feeling.

I mean at this point were just arguing taste. I'm just not a fan, which is perfectly fine.

Am I going to check him out when Veilbreaker drops again? Absolutely I want to see personally how it works out. But I also feel like my usage won't move very much either afterwards.

You have not played him alot then, nor really understand him I assume. Not if you say Nyx "gets more things done". I mean, there is no way. She has no realiable damage, very limited defense strip, is extremely slow if you go for assimilate to be a walking tank, which leaves her with CC, which you shouldnt need on a tank.

No, not in the tank category, not even close. How many tanks aside for Rev and Lavos have an actual wide reaching high damage potential AoE?

It isnt really about taste when you actually ignore power and claim someone is factually better at something. You may enjoy Inaros for his simplistic low skill ceiling nature, but that is far from making him the best tank. You may enjoy Nyx more than Rev, but it does not make her a better tank that "gets more things done" when her kit flat out prohibits. Ontop of that she is far more reliant on energy and is open to energy drain even when bubble is up.

Archived