Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very disappointed Mission glitch / bug / issue on Skirmish Void Storm

VarmintLP

Long story short, I did a Skirmish Mission and I'm short by 14 enemies that just won't spawn. Should I have waited with the crew ships or something?

Here's a video of me showing off what I lost and how much time I wasted on this stupid mission. -_- *Very disappointed*

It might take some more minutes to finish processing but you will see what I've lost.

Bonus:

Screenshot after I aborded the mission. :C

CFjakox.jpg

Edit: Recorded a second video of the same mission, much longer and before I killed the last crewships and enemies.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Leqesai:

You may want to put this in the bug forum. It will most likely get better attention there than feedback.

Last time I reported it to the Support they told me to go here. Now it starts to feel like a fetch quest to find the right place to post. xD

1 hour ago, VarmintLP said:

Last time I reported it to the Support they told me to go here. Now it starts to feel like a fetch quest to find the right place to post. xD

Yeah... I am sure they were saying you should post it to the bug section of the forum... 

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Leqesai:

Yeah... I am sure they were saying you should post it to the bug section of the forum... 

Just to show you that they didn't.

ummGwyn.png

And their link brings me to the Feedback section. xD

Also I think their reply got auto translated into german since my page language was set to German. *Shrug*

So just to say it, bet they pointed me towards the bug section and I must have missclicked. ;)

Archived