The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi All!

(PSN)cocijo5000

I had to idea this game was a thing until I booted up my PS4. It's really fun! ...although I sort of have no idea what I'm doing (I'm only on missions 2-...3?) but so far, everyone I've played with has been really, really cool!

My PSN is cocijo5000 -> add me if you want to join up and play. I'm typically availably after 7PST! 

Greetings, Tenno. Don't worry about being totally lost, we were pretty much all in the same situation when we started too. There's a lot to this game that isn't explained in the tutorial, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

Also an important bit of advice here, use that starter platinum on warframe and weapon slots only. Everything else, excluding cosmetic items, can be obtained without spending money.

Greetings, Tenno. Don't worry about being totally lost, we were pretty much all in the same situation when we started too. There's a lot to this game that isn't explained in the tutorial, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

Also an important bit of advice here, use that starter platinum on warframe and weapon slots only. Everything else, excluding cosmetic items, can be obtained without spending money.

Thank-you for the advice. I accidently purchased an entire color pallette... but I'm sort of OK with that. The only other thing that I bought was a different melee weapon. Swords rock, but as a Kilik player from Soul Calibur, I'm all about the bo staff. I sort of have no idea how much platinum I have... I have yet to find out where that is on the HUD... but so far, I'm kind of loving exploring and experimenting to discover what the game is all about.

I did have to resist buying a new Warframe. I love the Mag Warframe so far, but there are so many cool looking Warframes xD

Thank-you for the advice. I accidently purchased an entire color pallette... but I'm sort of OK with that. The only other thing that I bought was a different melee weapon. Swords rock, but as a Kilik player from Soul Calibur, I'm all about the bo staff. I sort of have no idea how much platinum I have... I have yet to find out where that is on the HUD... but so far, I'm kind of loving exploring and experimenting to discover what the game is all about.

I did have to resist buying a new Warframe. I love the Mag Warframe so far, but there are so many cool looking Warframes xD

The amount of platinum you have should be displayed at the top of your screen in the lobby right next you profile name/master rank bar/avatar picture thingy/ credits.

Anyways, I do not recommend you ever buy frames or weapons with platinum. They cost way too much, and most of them aren't that hard to get otherwise. The only ones that will take you a while to acquire are the Primes/Clantech, and those can't even be bought with platinum.

Anyways, I do not recommend you ever buy frames or weapons with platinum. They cost way too much, and most of them aren't that hard to get otherwise. The only ones that will take you a while to acquire are the Primes/Clantech, and those can't even be bought with platinum.

This is REALLY good to know, actually. I also have no idea why I didn't notice the platinum (credits?) before hand... now I feel like a dolt. Except that I was focused on the game, which is awesome. :p