Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawning into a 4 player squad almost always fails

(PSN)magusat999

Id say at least 90% of the time, when I seee 4 ships at the loading screen, the session fails. I get the Host connection lost notification, then booted back to the Orbiter. Then when it asks me to re-connect, the game lets me go through all the mechanics (for instance if its a Relic Hunt, lets me choose a relic) then it tells me the session is full - EVERY TIME.

BUT:

When I am in a mission, and a player disconnects for whatever reason - it NEVER replaces that player, leaving us with whoever is left the entire time! So why does it replace ME and not let me come back when I get disconnected and tells me the session is full - CONSISTENTLY - but NEVER replaces the player that gets disconnected in missions I am in???

SUGGESTION:

Matchmaking really needs an entire overhaul, make it more like Fortnite, where we already have a connected crew before spawning in - but that's been suggested and nothing done or addressed at all. My other less radical suggestion is to at least HOLD THE PLACE of the disconnected player. DO not replace him until a certain time limit, or he refuses to rejoin, which ever comes first. Let the person re-join, basically. The way it is right now is like some gag:

"You want to re-join?"

"Sure..."

"Ok - we will wait while you pick your relic..." ... "Ready?"

"Yep, ready..."

"OK, here we go... SORRY - SESSION'S FULL!!!"

"Hey - you asked me if I wanted to join? What's the point???"

"The point is - your a sucker! WHAHAHAHHA!!! Falls for it every time! What a boob!!!"

Cant we do better than that?

Archived