Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Ideas To Make Miter The Epic Weapon Is Suposed To Be

The_Sharp_Demonologist

What is the miter exactly? its a weapon that shoots big &#! sawblades at your enemies. Sounds epic right? ehhh..... no its not, like not at all. Its not the most precise weapon and its damage its easy lost since the blade wont hit more than one guy unless your very lucky and fighting in tight corners, where in warframes are few.

I think the Miter should work more like the V7 Splicer from Resistance 2. Whats the Splicer you ask? wel what the Miter should do actually, here an informative video about the Splicer awesomeness:

Since the Balista was introduced it was odvious that multi-fire weapons are possible in this game so why not making the Miter work the same way?

Primary fire: SHoots the sawblade dealing damage and making it bounce around.

Second fire: Charges the sawblade, if you release it after a few sec you will shoot the charged blade and it will stick to the first target hit dealing initial impact damage and doing further damage over time for say 4 or 5 sec. Or maybe the time it spins increases depending on how long you charge it to a limit of 8 secs or so.

Just a small suggestion since a weapon that shoots sawblades should be cool but its not really at the moment.Just my 2 cents here.

It's kinda good. What would push it over for me is if you could use it as a chainsaw while charging it!

I think the main thing that hurts it is it's use of sniper ammo. It's a little low on the damage scale for a sniper class.

Edited by ValhaHazred

As a huge Miter fan, I think the mechanics are fine as they are (although a "bounced blades curve toward enemies" mod would certainly be fancy as hell). It's just the numbers that need tweaking, including charge damage, projectile speed, and base uncharged fire rate.

What is the miter exactly? its a weapon that shoots big &#! sawblades at your enemies. Sounds epic right? ehhh..... no its not, like not at all. Its not the most precise weapon and its damage its easy lost since the blade wont hit more than one guy unless your very lucky and fighting in tight corners, where in warframes are few.

I think the Miter should work more like the V7 Splicer from Resistance 2. Whats the Splicer you ask? wel what the Miter should do actually, here an informative video about the Splicer awesomeness:

Since the Balista was introduced it was odvious that multi-fire weapons are possible in this game so why not making the Miter work the same way?

Primary fire: SHoots the sawblade dealing damage and making it bounce around.

Second fire: Charges the sawblade, if you release it after a few sec you will shoot the charged blade and it will stick to the first target hit dealing initial impact damage and doing further damage over time for say 4 or 5 sec. Or maybe the time it spins increases depending on how long you charge it to a limit of 8 secs or so.

Just a small suggestion since a weapon that shoots sawblades should be cool but its not really at the moment.Just my 2 cents here.

its a grineer weapon, its not a big deal, if it were tenno, its a big deal

Miter and Mag... Bullet attraction and you can get the blade to zip around a tight area. Tag somebody in the middle of a group and watch it go.

I heard that it doesn't work anymore. Sad stuff.

You have to whack the boss(es) of Phobos to get it. Painful farming as you need 4 different parts and the bp...