Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos plain fishing bait bug

TEKKO_FMOU

This bug still persists after the hotfix today...Luminos Dye and Residue baits will just disappear when thrown onto exocrine, but inconsistently...About one in three times I use these two items, they will work fine. Pharoma literally always disappears on hitting the exocrine...Doesn't matter where I throw them, if it's a hotspot or just open fishing area, above ground, under ground.

The spears pierce the exocrine now, at least.

This has been and still remains a problem ever since I first visited the Cambion Drift three or four weeks ago. It doesn't matter if you throw the bait on solid land, at the edge of the exocrine, or in the deepest parts of it, there is absolutely ZERO consistency regarding whether deimos bait will function. It is infuriating watching thousands of standing worth of bait get thrown into the void. It's even more ridiculous when the fish spawn so far below the exocrine that you can't reach them with Deimos spears, then continue to swim deeper until they despawn. I honestly thought fish weren't spawning at all until I used some dye and saw that was the real issue.

Archived