Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop. making. bullet. sponge. boss

AeinzPrime

Especially when said boss has not one, not two, but three invincibility moves that they spam constantly. Boreal in my fight summoned Aerolysts 5 times, did his pyramid bs 3 times (and he clips into objects so his pyramid weak points can’t be hit sometimes because they get embedded into scenery and the only fix to hit is oh look AOE), and his scream sphere of blinding light 10 times if not more I stopped counting after 10. Not to mention all adds are above level 100 and you turned up the spawns on eximus units and their overguard means they aren’t affected by CC so you have a bullet sponge boss with more invincibility than Superman surrounded by the equivalent of the justice league as a boss fight

The immunity phases are at least a mechanical puzzle you have to solve, ie; shoot the pyramid points, deal with the sentients etc.

The real issue is the damage attenuation on the Archon itself. I get what they’re going for (making it accessible to newer players) but we’re seeing weapons with empty mod slots or unranked mods doing more damage than full built versions which totally negates all the work we put in levelling them. 

Archived