Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Friend got Hydroid Prime instead of Styanax.

AllFiery

Hello, so... As the title says, my friend is a returning player, she only had Excalibur because she kinda quit very early. I encouraged her to play warframe again to get Styanax because she really loves spear-wielding characters. So, she went in the game excitedly and got the Styanax message from the Lotus. But when she checked her arsenal, she has a Hydroid Prime.

Obviously, she has no idea where he came from... We literally can't find her Styanax everywhere despite the message saying that the item is delivered to her inventory.

Probably rectified by now, but the Styanax showing up in inventory was a little delayed after logging in and reading the mail. You pretty much needed to go run a mission or visit a relay/dojo for a few minutes and return and it would show up. There have been several Hydroid drops over the years, including one that due to issues at the time and a redo on DE's side didn't actually require logging in or watching a stream that was earlier this year or even last fall. So that'll be where it came from.

On 2022-09-11 at 6:41 AM, Hobie-wan said:

Probably rectified by now, but the Styanax showing up in inventory was a little delayed after logging in and reading the mail. You pretty much needed to go run a mission or visit a relay/dojo for a few minutes and return and it would show up. There have been several Hydroid drops over the years, including one that due to issues at the time and a redo on DE's side didn't actually require logging in or watching a stream that was earlier this year or even last fall. So that'll be where it came from.

Alright, after my friend logged in the other day, she did get Styanax. SO, the problem is fixed I guess, but it was still worrying.

Archived