Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tharsis Assassination Infection Mission

Bruudwin

I come to a door, oh can't by pass it, go through a very long elevator ride, decided to press ESC to drop down dissappear and respawn at the bottom of it, I do so (thankfully without having to use a revive) and the objective is missing from the mini map, so now the only objective waypoint is to show me how to get back all the way to the door that needed a KEY

so I had to abort the mission.

Not sure if the key would've disappeared if I didn't have pressed ESC in an elevator ride though. But figured I'd let y'all know.

I can confirm this. Though it was on Tethys. I entered the room where the key was supposed to be and suddenly the objective wasn't on the minimap any more. I assumed I'd already taken the key and headed back to the door, but it stated that I still needed a key. Had to abort the mission as well.

can i just say all the boss missions are bugged for some odd reason i get various bugs encounterd in boss missions rangings from bugged out enimes from magicly getting stuck in between a baracl and a interface machine and my most annoying one is the evo engine crashing when ever i spent 5-10 mins on the mission witch sucks cause i like to scout/explore for creates etc and get the goodies , we will just have to wait for the next update