Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Avengers Of The Lotus - [Recruiting] █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ [Synergy Alliance]

Krektens

Hello there

1) my name is Khazzadum as in real name is Cole.

2) I am avalible everyday since the university is on vacation too ^^, my teamspeak/skype/raidcall will be online at anytime if i'll be summoned.

3) my age is 22

4) I can fight anyone you throw at me sir! or to be more specific, i'll take it seriously if thats the case, trusting in your fellow comrades from the clan will bring victory, if they are not there, i still can fight, i am a pretty good player (or at least if i am not i will become one in this place,, sir!!!!)

~K

Edited by Khazzadum

well actually i asked on alliance chat first a tenno from this clan said he can set me up but then i got disconnected or something when i tried relog i taught maybe i should do it formal, i also mentioned i didn't like it too but there is seriously no one, thats why i wanted another place i don't think there is anything wrong with it, why should i be the only one in the entire clan?

But i understand, it's allright, well good luck then ^^.

Edited by Khazzadum

Can I join? 
My user is Zyanrange.

I used to be a warlord of my clan, with my cousin. The clan got pretty dead, and I got bored of playing alone. We both have been playing since early beta, I'm a Master Founder. I'm looking for a clan with an active community.
I play daily and do all events, I'm mastery rank 14. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm rank 6 and looking for nice people to play with so that I don't have to always play with some randoms or go solo. I would be honored if there's still space for one more Tenno in your clan.

-Darjuz

Found a small typo:
About The Caln :

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Fellow Tenno!

My online Alias is Nondeth - I've been playing warframe for 2 weeks and I have power leveled Warframes/Weapons/Mods etc.
I'm a committed gamer and have already reached rank 4 and moving quickly. I realize there is a minimum but I am hoping you will make an exception on the fact that I have helped defend your Alliance Rail on earth multiple times and do runs there quite frequently.

Currently running with a Loki Prime.

Hey there, i just started the game a few weeks ago and and going to mastery rank 5 soon.

My mate Corack and me really want to join a big clan for more teamplay and harder void missions and of course trade some stuff with our clanmembers.

Im usually on everyday and always available for some action

with best regards

Caya

Hello leaders/members of AotL, I've been playing the game for a bit over a year now and decided that I wanted to get more involved into a community and try my best to help others and keep myself going strong. Hopefully I'll be welcomed into the clan! :)

IGN: TechTerror

Hi. I'm mastery rank 6 (soon to be 7) and am in the market for a good clan. If you guys frequently do missions and stuff together then I would love to join.

I am on most days for at least some time usually in the evening (est).

- chopbrik

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...