Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Stances

(XBOX)I CaptainBlue I

I been using the nikana prime as a primary weapon for a month now and tried giving each stance an honest try. There's some moves I can string together to resemble a flowing combo but in each stance there's just some flaw I have to work around. This is usually caused by 4 to 5 hit combos that have relatively quick resets. 

Recently I decided to switch up my melee choice and i have found I fancy the dual skana, First I would like to congratulate whoever designed the [Crossing Snakes] stance because it's flows like water and is hands down my favorite stance right now. Everything consists of 2-4 hits and I've never had problem with a default combo resetting on me.

All that being said I'm itching for a 1/2 handed nikana stance that's inspired by the default forward combo that consists of 2-4 hits. The [Crossing Snakes] forward combo gives you plenty of time to aim and hit the next enemy without repeating the same strike and it feels so damn good. I strongly believe less is more when it comes to melee stances now and I hope you can find time to implement this new stance even though I know you got much bigger things to focus on.

Sincerely, A melee enjoyer.

2 hours ago, Malikaith said:

ALso do this for the 2 handed Nikana as well, Wise Razor has to be the worst stance ever designed, and ive heard hundreds of people say something similar in my time playing. It sucks to give such a cool weapon only 1 stance, and have it be so clunky

I also agree, I find that [Wise Razor] stance has a good forward combo but otherwise goofy neutral 

Archived