The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno On Youtube

bejuizb

Hi,

I would like to share my playthrough videos of warframe as well over here. I do have other gameplay of other games as well. 

Warframe Playthrough Playlist: 

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYO5SNmrBge2t3aSjVfeVHQ

We are going to continue as long warframe updates itself from time to time although I'm really busy with other games too as well so as I'll try to upload asap as I get free time. 

We can take request from the users as long it's within our reach.

Hope you enjoy my videos. 8).

Edited by IIWingSaberII

https://www.youtube.com/user/iamZIIIM1

I've been on Youtube for years but never been too active. I mostly do motion graphics and typographies and the likes but there's some warframe related stuff on there, mostly me recording myself and a friend $&*^ing about (I'm the scotish one if you watch any of the ones with us talking :>).

Been working, very very slowly on a Warframe montage for someone, but it's been going slowly due to my own laziness. Also have a few random challenge runs (Rhino obstacle course run with no speed alterations in 1m 1 second for example).

Edited by DecapitatingJim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I only have one video and some of you may have seen it already.

I don't have the power to record in game footage, so for now I'm currently stuck with what exists. For the most part, I prefer to edit footage together to make things like what you've seen here. I'm currently working on another project with another Tenno utilizing in game footage, and maybe even some SFM stuff if I can figure out the !@#$%! thing.

On that note, if anyone has any spare footage at least 1280x720 resolution that they aren't using...I'd be happy to use it and give you credit in the final product! =D

~Seqan the nutcase

• 3 weeks later...

www.youtube.com/azeralas

Hmm, a thread of Warframe youtube creators? Yes please! I'm still new to this genre of expression, but I've had some decent exposure over February, So I'm in it for the long haul now. I can't wait to go check out all of your Warframe vids. Love this game. Hit me up I'm always down for collabs and I play all the time so send me an fr in game (Azeralas) and we can orchestrate some live events and stuff. I also do live stuff at www.twitch.com/xxazeralasxx 

Wow, such an old thread. Didn't think anyone else would actually find it after all this time!

I hear that lol, I saw the dates but figured I'd give it a shot. Is there a new one? I was looking around and this is the only one that popped up

I wasn't expecting people to actually find this thread :)

Sorry for being inactive. I've been put off my regular uploads because of a few trolls on my channel. I tend to get quite aggressive and offensive irl and I try to not be like that online. So I'm in a dilemma XD

Anyways, welcome to the group Azeralas, and thanks for digging this up for me ;)

I hear that lol, I saw the dates but figured I'd give it a shot. Is there a new one? I was looking around and this is the only one that popped up

Nah. Theres so many people who just freelance it without advertising at all.

I upload weekly but have seperate threads with links to all my videos each week. Keep an eye out for the Tenno Reinforcements reviews (now cosmetics likely), by me each week :D.

I wasn't expecting people to actually find this thread :)

Sorry for being inactive. I've been put off my regular uploads because of a few trolls on my channel. I tend to get quite aggressive and offensive irl and I try to not be like that online. So I'm in a dilemma XD

Anyways, welcome to the group Azeralas, and thanks for digging this up for me ;)

Same here mate. Something about text makes you more.... sophisticated