Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Unable to matchmake in public and with friends

(PSN)mzthang210

1 hour ago, (PSN)mzthang210 said:

Unable to join matchmake in public and with friends. Every time I try to log in it'll just kick me out. It's the same thing that happened with the angels of the zariman update a while back and it's happening again. I'm trying to have fun with friends the game it's fun solo.

Matchmaking has been horendous since the Veilbreaker update. Load times also seem to have gotten longer. It takes forever to get in and out of missions now and that's if I'm lucky to join a public squad. Please fix.

• 2 weeks later...

Having same problem.  We have 2 ps4s. Can no longer join each others sessions.  But can join and be joined by others not in the house. If the issue was ports wouldn't it prevent all friends from joining?  Not sure why all of a sudden our 2 decks can't join each other now. We changed isp a couple of days ago.  Sure that has something to do with it but don't know how to find out or fix.

On 2022-10-14 at 2:18 PM, (PSN)Kodiak_1981 said:

Fixed my issue.  1 console was on wireless and the other was wired. Put the 1st one on a lan and problem cleared 

I just started having pretty much the same exact issue Saturday. My BF and I stopped playing a little early Friday night, and when we logged in Saturday, we couldn't see each other in the game on our lists. PSN knew we were both online though. He can join public matches fine too. We just can't invite each other or even see that we're friends in the game. I'm hooked up via ethernet, he is wireless. This wasn't an issue for us before, but now that I've seen your comment, I might just have to try that and see if hooking his up works for us too.

On 2022-10-14 at 2:18 PM, (PSN)Kodiak_1981 said:

Fixed my issue.  1 console was on wireless and the other was wired. Put the 1st one on a lan and problem cleared 

8 minutes ago, (PSN)symphonicmaiden said:

I just started having pretty much the same exact issue Saturday. My BF and I stopped playing a little early Friday night, and when we logged in Saturday, we couldn't see each other in the game on our lists. PSN knew we were both online though. He can join public matches fine too. We just can't invite each other or even see that we're friends in the game. I'm hooked up via ethernet, he is wireless. This wasn't an issue for us before, but now that I've seen your comment, I might just have to try that and see if hooking his up works for us too.

Just coming back to say that this unfortunately did not work for us. I think it’s broken for real. I’m continuing to look for a solution. 

Archived