Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dude, the chat has not worked for over a week now

(NSW)ShamrakaMooshwai

i made an account, downloaded the game, and always, the chat box is just infinitely loading

half the game is the chat itself, for Recruitment, Trading, Region, Q and A

In game public squad, Private messages, nothing

Is chat just shut off for Warframe on the Nintendo Switch, or is there some other reason

I tried a bunch of stuff, and it is kind of frustrating

Being in groups, public, its impossible to co-ordinate with no in game chat system

nintendos online is completely outdated, so it could be that, or whatever

I'm on Switch and the Chat works nice.

You are connected to which server ? North America, Europe, Asia... ? I'm on European servers it there are always some people in the open chat, mostly for trades or asking for help. Clan channel and Alliance chennel work even better and we have all kinds of discussions.

Just now, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

I'm on Switch and the Chat works nice.

You are connected to which server ? North America, Europe, Asia... ? I'm on European servers it there are always some people in the open chat, mostly for trades or asking for help. Clan channel and Alliance chennel work even better and we have all kinds of discussions.

i cannot use the chat at all, for the entire time i have been on warframe, on the switch

its just empty, with an endless loading symbol

there are no channels, nothing. kind of annoying

à l’instant, (NSW)ShamrakaMooshwai a dit :

i cannot use the chat at all, for the entire time i have been on warframe, on the switch

its just empty, with an endless loading symbol

there are no channels, nothing. kind of annoying

That's weird. I've never got that loading symbol.

It seems you are having problem to connect to the Chat server.

• 2 months later...

some people found going into the switch's internet options and manually changing the mtu from 1400 to 1500 might help, but i tried that and it didn't fix my issues for the switch lite. It still has the infinite spinning chat load. The normal switch I have tested it on there works fine, but no idea why the switch lite decided to stop loading chat or connecting to people for squads.

Archived