Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level Up!

---OTEKKENDURE---

Question

11 answers to this question

What do little lone Rambo's know about Aura mods and Kappa? Nada, jack didly squat! If you know something about 'GROUP' leveling then holla right here. Let's see your favourite planets mission locations straight up. Educate this padwan you bunch of Yoda's! Point blank period!

i ran this in google translate and it said..."da hell if i know"

On topic: wat.

Off topic: If you want to level a completely blank warframe and you have a good weapon OR you want to level up a warframe by spamming AOE attacks repeatedly, go to Cyath, Eris. You can stay alive by not coming in contact with the ancients.

If you have a redirection on, you can go to Kappa on Sedna and level up there. Beware of terrible teams, they seem to plague Kappa with the intent on forcing you to fail the mission.

You can also go to Apollodorus with a relatively low-level frame/weapon; beware of teams that refuse to extract and you end up on the floor a dozen times before they decide to leave.

If you're up for some harder enemies, go to Kiste on Ceres. It's a great place to get exp but the enemies can do a little more damage and need stronger weapons and warframes. It's for leveling level 20-30 weapons/frames, or 10-30 if you have a potato and/or you know what you're doing.

Edited by Trainer772

I am assuming you want to know the best places for you and three of your closest friends to go for cooperative leveling in a quick manner. Whatever your current experience with the game is, or the levels of your frames/weapons, Appolodorus is a great place to go. The levels of the enemies is low, and even after 15 minutes they're still manageable for lower level frames with lower level weapons, as long as you all work together as a team. For the most bang for your buck, each of you should primarily use a different type of weapon. For example, one uses a rifle, one uses a pistol, one uses a melee weapon primarily. This will give the entire team XP for each of those weapon types, in addition to the XP for your frames. All that adds up to more mastery progress for the entire team in the end. I hope that helps, and Good Luck!

Edited by Dalethor

For the most bang for your buck, each of you should primarily use a different type of weapon. For example, one uses a rifle, one uses a pistol, one uses a melee weapon primarily. This will give the entire team XP for each of those weapon types, in addition to the XP for your frames. All that adds up to more mastery progress for the entire team in the end. I hope that helps, and Good Luck!

I don't understand this. Experience is divided evenly amongst all team member's gear when you get a kill. Getting a kill with a rifle does not give your teammates XP exclusively for their rifle, it gives them XP for all of their equipped gear, divided evenly amongst it all.

You can read about it on the wiki:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Mechanics

under the Team Experience section.    :)

Plus, you don't want everyone using a different weapon type or it will be harder to last as long doing a survival mission. Melee only? They will die quickly and easily after the heavies start coming in.

I don't understand this. Experience is divided evenly amongst all team member's gear when you get a kill. Getting a kill with a rifle does not give your teammates XP exclusively for their rifle, it gives them XP for all of their equipped gear, divided evenly amongst it all.

You can read about it on the wiki:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Mechanics

under the Team Experience section.    :)

Plus, you don't want everyone using a different weapon type or it will be harder to last as long doing a survival mission. Melee only? They will die quickly and easily after the heavies start coming in.

Thanks for the illumination concerning the distribution of affinity in team play. I appreciate the learning experience. The specific mechanics aside, I guess my overall point was to do it in a group rather than solo due to the affinity boosting the levels of frames and weapons regardless of the weapons used primarily. Thanks again for the correction, constructive criticism is always welcome.