Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissures

(XBOX)DarkMaster0127

DE, can we MR lock some players out of fissure missions? Some of the newer players do NOT understand the concepts of these missions or the requirements and make reactant earning excruciating. This isn't only low MR players either. There's the dumb high MR players that still don't comprehend how the reactant works during the endless types of missions. Survival, excavation, and defense to name the well known. STICK TOGETHER and the fissures will spawn more frequently.....why is it that a huge majority of players do NOT understand that? Some missions/waves end with NOONE getting 10 reactant. 

When I try to teach players how I'm always met with something like, "Hush it's just a game." It's just a game that had a specific mission directive. "Don't take it so seriously its just one mission." One mission taken out of my day where I have my own goals as well but still act in regards of the WHOLE team. If the players can't honor that then they shouldn't be playing Warframe. 

Or you guys can make it so all enemies are corrupted in the missions at all times? That would fix ALL these issues. From moronic players that only care about themselves to the noobs that honestly have no business being there.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)DarkMaster0127 said:

This isn't only low MR players either.

So this solves nothing. MR locking never solves anything. Why should we force a sizable portion of the playerbase out of acquiring new gear?  Ignorance is not related to MR, but thee person playing the game.

Archived