Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Kahl Command Mode Not Working

Offensive2U

Help, I can't progress!  In this weeks Kahl mission (started on 26Sep2022) I can get all the way to where the ship crashes and I pick up the grattler heavy gun....then....it wants me to rescue more brothers but I can't enter Command Mode anymore.  I could until this point, now after the ship crashes, G only sets a waypoint.  No more command mode which means I can't rescue the brothers, can't progress in the mission, and can't get the rewards.  Help, I've tried 4 times.

I had this happen to me just now. What I did to solve the problem was get one of the Brothers downed in one of the circles. I sat in the other circle n when it finished I just rezzed him back up. It's not a real fix but it worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, the comand doesn't work but I managed to complete the mission. One of my companions died on the circle and thanks to that I managed to complete the second circle.

I finished this mission but it didn't let me move on to the next one. It's still the same to be done. DE!!!!!!!! fix it !!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of having problems with this game !!!!!  We are wasting our precious time on bugs!

Archived