Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda movement bug

(PSN)XxDrakenguardxX

I'm fairly sure this might be a bug that's been around a while but figured it can't hurt to report. I'd been running a defense mission with garuda prime and after a bit of using her abilities (which is something the frame does a LOT) I found I couldn't roll or jump in any way until I used her 4 again, which let me jump one time before it stopped working again.

It's the first time I'd encountered this but I guess it's been in the game a while. Along with the pause button suddenly not working but that hasn't happened in a while. I'm not sure if it was to do with the hosts bad connection pr an issue with the frame but I hope this isn't something that happens a lot.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I want to reply to this stating that I have noticed this bug relatively often, it only occurs as a client, occurs more often with an augment and especially in poor network conditions and I've not have it occur without some form of Casting speed increase or alternate casting form through the augment.

This issue occurs significantly more often with the [Blending Talons] Augment.

To other players it looks as if you are constantly in your Seeking talons cast, you are able to do any movement that Seeking talons allows in it's channel (Sliding, Rolling but not Jumping in any form)

Re channeling Seeking talons allows for a time of jumping and advanced movement before this bug takes hold again.

Edited by DrNolegs
  • Like 1

I think the augment bugs her out its just spam jumping and not doing anything and bloodletting doesnt do anything....so looks to me like it bugs her out. Her 3rd ability stopped working it drains the health and thats all its doing for me after a few spams of augment use.

Edited by VieniSu
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...