Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan decoration question

(PSN)SlyFox5679

I made a memorial site in my dojo for some friends that died that I used to play another game with and did decent enough job to put some form of grave markers and what little i could to decorate them. 

Now I'm trying to do the same for my step father who passed away from ALS in 2020 and i can't really find the items to make a proper grave for him which just makes me even sadder and was wondering if DE was ever gonna add more decorations like being able to use fishing stuff as decorations or anything of the sort

my step father liked fishing, cats & dogs, motorcycles but again hard to decorate 

my older brother just passed away this august to having hunningtons disease and i wanna make a spot for him as well in the room and again not sure about decorations 

he was retired from the u.s army and enjoyed gaming & biking  but again some stuff is hard to try to decorate 

this whole thing is hard for me to deal with but i want something i can look at from time to time to remember them by besides the real things i have of theirs.

Archived