Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet Another Ps4 Noob Question.....

(PSN)RuGeDRaW

Question

Hey guys.....I hope you veterans aren't getting too annoyed with us noobs. lol

So us PS4 guys get 150 platinums to spend to goodies. I was playing the other day and saw some guy with a sentinel (Wyrm) and I had to have it.....so I bought it. Now, I have this thing following me around doing absolutely nothing. After a little research, I found that you have to add the "warrior" mod to it for it to attack enemies on sight. Lucky me......I had already picked one up and it's in my list of mods. Except, I can't actually mod the sentinel with it because I need two sentinel mod points to add thhe mod, and I don't have any sentinel mod points because it doesn't level up since it doesn't attack anything.

My question is: How do I get the damn thing to attack something manually without the "warrior" mod? I've pressed every button on the controller to no avail. I'm assuming there is a way to give it a directive to attack; I just don't know how.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

9 answers to this question

Guest XrekkeGtavun

Sentinels gain ambient experience as long as your teammates are killing things. You just have to join in a match with other players and be near when those enemies die.

Sentinels do level up very slowly, so good luck!

What the above guys said... plus you don't need to do anything once you can equip the mod, they act by themselves.

Read the wiki on sentinals and precepts, you can change the behaviour by changing the order in which you equip mods.

So, if you put crowd dispersion on before warrior it will always try to use crowd dispersion first if it can, and only shoot when it cant use crowd dispersion.

You generally want guardian first, regen last, and the middle two are the sentinel specific precepts.

Guardian first as you always want it recharging your shields if they drop to zero.

Oh, and start building carrier, trust me :)

Edited by Egg_Chen

So it levels up on its own by killing stuff? I've played a few online matches, and I don't think it applied any of the points towards the sentinel. I'll have to double-check when I get home.

Carrier, ey? Just googled it....seems interesting. Too bad I didn't know you can pick up sentinels and there is no need to buy them as Angius mentioned. Live and learn, I guess.

Thanks for the help, guys!

So it levels up on its own by killing stuff? I've played a few online matches, and I don't think it applied any of the points towards the sentinel. I'll have to double-check when I get home.

Carrier, ey? Just googled it....seems interesting. Too bad I didn't know you can pick up sentinels and there is no need to buy them as Angius mentioned. Live and learn, I guess.

Thanks for the help, guys!

You can buy blueprints on the market. Just scroll down, pre-build weapons for plat are at the top, and blueprints are listed below. The same goes for Warframes and Sentinels.

Also, check on  W I K I  for more informations about everything.