Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Survival 30 minutes?

Nikotikcho

2 hours ago, Frendh said:

I think a lot of the acts are tedious and boring. But the reward outweighs the pain by a lot.  I do not really see a problem seeing as other people enjoy it.

i dunno, for kuva 30 i dont think the reward outweighs the effort / time spent. i can farm more plat or kuva in that time, whichever i prefer, than the post level 50 credits it'd gives me. and if you arent 50 yet, then just do the others and wait for the next week. welll, maybe not now anymore seeing as vol2 is almost over.

13 hours ago, iHaku said:

i dunno, for kuva 30 i dont think the reward outweighs the effort / time spent. i can farm more plat or kuva in that time, whichever i prefer, than the post level 50 credits it'd gives me. and if you arent 50 yet, then just do the others and wait for the next week. welll, maybe not now anymore seeing as vol2 is almost over.

Well, yeah. Everyone is not going to feel the same about it. But objectively you get kuva, relics and generic loot plus the 7k standing. That is objectively higher than average survival for loot concentration. So regardless how people feel about it, that act is on the high end as far as rewards go.

3 hours ago, Frendh said:

That is objectively higher than average survival for loot concentration.

that is true, but i wasnt comparing it to survival in the first place. survival is one of the worst loot/hour the game has to offer, ontop of being absolutely braindead gameplay. some people enjoy it, not my taste, no the point really. but its objectively terrible in terms of reward structure. similarly to interception, its biggest problem is the fact that you cant speed it up. even defense can be made faster by blocking spawns and instakilling on spawn to finishes waves way faster. and disruption is amazing since effort pays.

Archived