The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to Melee after using a Wisp mote as Warcry Baruuk

(PSN)OnionSlayer27

I tested melee after this mission and it worked fine. This post serves more to protect my account or prevent a ban from a game I truly love in case the bug was a result of setting off an internal flag mistaken for cheating without intention of doing so. So I thought it appropriate to notify DE with the bug for the sake of archiving information in the most direct manner I know how, via the forums.

It was an Interception mission on the Jupiter Tileset for the archon hunt. I won't claim to know how the game is coded but I was using warcry and hit a speed mote from our squads wisp and I ASSUME it triggered some kind of anti cheat detection system. I only know about those from a video that showcased a now outdated and patched version of the Basmu's reload system. 

Pressing melee (on ps5 the O/ circle button) would begin playing the animation but any point where it would move toward damage would halt the rest of the animation.

I suppose the bug can be replicated or tested via the same manner I encountered it. Warcry helminth on Baruuk, paired with his 4 and a Wisp speed mote. The strength of the Wisp I cannot recall and doubt my ps5 still has recorded. But I will provide, my own power strength is set at 258% for baruuk with Umbral Intensify, Blind Rage, and Power Drift.

Again. I would like to state that I don't usually do bug reports but I am taking a precautionary approach as I have no intention of cheating in this game.

Thank you.

Archived