Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in the elevator of the zariman, then game crashed and i can't play any longer.

(XBOX)Nakai5339

Hello.

The thing goes like this:

-I was farming some zariman contracts to get quills and finally craft an incarnon weapon, and after a succesful contract, i went to the elevator to the chrysalith. However, my squadmates started another contract right on, and that was a problem because i didn't finished loading (i got a xbox one fat, one of the first models, and because of that, i could say that im the last to arrive at the hub areas, like the Orbiter, Cetus or fortuna).

That caused that i got stuck on the elevator, without any loading screen or something like that.

I tried the "abort mission" option on the menu, but it didn't work, It kept displaying a message like "Can't join a mission if the objective has been completed".

After waiting for like 5 minutes or so, i closed the app directly from the xbox menu, but It all started going downhill from there.

When i tried to start the game again, It wouldn't let me, and It kept saying "something went wrong", i tried removing my account from the xbox, reinstalling the game for like 3 times now, a factory reset, and nothing worked.

Other games seem to be doing normal, i can play them normally, and without any trouble.

I contacted support before i wrote this, and they recommended that i wrote this issue here, in the forums.

Please, i want to play again, i've tried everything i could find to fix this and nothing worked.

Archived