Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahl Companion AI (And by association his followers and the Skaut Landing Craft)

(PSN)Singularity-X1

So while it's very cool that we can now call in Kahl and two other followers: Kahl sometimes really does not like to fire his Grattler, where sometimes he'll do an excellent job in engaging the enemy, whereas other times he only pops off a shot here and there or just outright staring at them or even ignoring them. Maybe it's a detection bug? Considering his followers do it as well. Or just let us give him one of our weapons. It's quite hilarious to watch him moonwalk everywhere (except when he sprints), but that should probably be fixed lmao

Also, I wish we could pick which kinds of followers also get summoned when we call in Kahl; because so far I've noticed that they are randomly chosen from either Tusk Hellions or Tech Rangers in generic colors, who don't adopt either his attachment or the Skaut's colors. I kinda get why because those are the followers you get in his missions, but I just wish that they had his colors or the landing craft's colors to distinguish them. 
And on the topic of the Skaut landing craft, can those tags for the Secondary and Accent colors be switched as those colors also affect your orbiter colors in your camp, like that metallic trim above the ramp going into the main compartment. Also, I wished that it's model was used to drop of Kahl and Pals instead of a Tusk Firbolg.

Archived