Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My problem about The New War quest.

(XBOX)Imadog 1237714

The new war quest is very fun but I have a big problem with it. I can’t cancel the missions. Im stuck on the railjack quest because I didn’t mod my railjack and now I literally can’t do anything. So DE if you are reading this, Can you please make The New War quest like all the other quests? Can you make it so we can actually leave the mission so we can do all the things we need to do in order to beat that specific stage of the quest (add mods, Upgrade the mods, change our arsenal, etc..)? Now, I know I should’ve probably watched a playthrough to see what happened in that quest or I should’ve prepared, BUT; I didn’t know to do that, I’m not a mastery rank 19, I’m only mastery rank 8! So could you please do something about this DE?

... the quest physically warns you that you can't leave until it's done and you cant even START the quest until you HAVE a Railjack and Necramech as well as caught up in quests. That's quite the warning to be prepared. 

If something says you can't leave until you finish it and that you need to enter confirm to even continue, don't you think you should pause at that point and check your loadouts for everything is good to go? Cause I did and I didnt even watch a guide or quest... 

Archived