Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about rivens

Bluedragon66

Question

Hello. I have a question to ask regarding rivens. For example, if I complete a challenge while equipping a riven in a weapon which has a low disposition of 0.5-0.69, will the riven have horrible stats? Furthermore, if I complete a challenge equipping a riven into a weak weapon like a MK-1 Bo (which has a disposition of 1.40x), will the riven being unveiled have excellent stats?

So to increase my chances of getting excellent rivens, should I equip veiled rivens into weapons  with high disposition? Thanks.

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Bluedragon66 said:

Hello. I have a question to ask regarding rivens. For example, if I complete a challenge while equipping a riven in a weapon which has a low disposition of 0.5-0.69, will the riven have horrible stats? Furthermore, if I complete a challenge equipping a riven into a weak weapon like a MK-1 Bo (which has a disposition of 1.40x), will the riven being unveiled have excellent stats?

So to increase my chances of getting excellent rivens, should I equip veiled rivens into weapons  with high disposition? Thanks.

The weapons makes absolutely no difference. The riven will be random.

Archived