Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahl Command Mode Keybind Issue: Part 2 (Lua's Prey Edition)

Dizzy_Eevee

The Veilbreaker feedback forum has been archived, so I'm making a new thread for this. Read the original here:

It's been three months, and two major updates, since Veilbreaker released, and I'm still unable to make progress in Kahl's missions without rebinding keys.

To summarize the previous post: because I use my mouse left-handed, my "Aim" key is set to the Left Mouse Button. Kahl's Command Mode seems to only partially inherit normal keybinds- "Regroup" inherits the "Aim" key, while the "Give Command" key is hard-bound to the Left Mouse Button, regardless of in-game, or Windows, mouse settings. This means that "Give Command" and "Regroup" share a binding for me, and "Regroup" takes priority, resulting in an inability to progress through missions without temporarily rebinding keys.

Here to lend an echo to this again.

I notice there was also this bug report, but under the "Missions" section (hopefully I've linked it correctly):

On 2022-09-08 at 2:59 AM, king_kaschte said:

can't progress the new kahl mission because rogg-417 won't blow up the wall.

the problem is in the command menu.

the regroup and give order command are both set to mouse 1 and the game will always prioritize the regroup command.

It may have also been reported elsewhere, I'm not sure. Either which way, nothing has been done, and the problem hasn't even been acknowledged anywhere I've seen. It's such a fundamental usability/accessibility issue that I honestly can't believe it's taken this long to fix (or prioritise, or whatever). I have so many questions about the hows and whys from a development standpoint, but as usual, I'd really just like this to be fixed so I can resume my currently-dormant enjoyment of Warframe...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived