The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Noamuth doesn't brush all 5 of her mouths.

Verdict's Vindiction on Viver's vivacious voracious villainy in vying volumes upon volumes of Vor's Vigor and Vain Victimization of Valiant Vigilant Vaulting Vault-Hunters and venerated vengeful veterans and vivified villagers voting Vengeance upon Violators of vanity, visions and vexing vestiges of Villainous Vertebrates, 
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Verdict.

-Verdict

Verdict is was supposed to be called "TheVendetta"

Edited by JamieSpyder

Verdict's Vindiction on Viver's vivacious voracious villainy in vying volumes upon volumes of Vor's Vigor and Vain Victimization of Valiant Vigilant Vaulting Vault-Hunters and venerated vengeful veterans and vivified villagers voting Vengeance upon Violators of vanity, visions and vexing vestiges of Villainous Vertebrates, 

Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Verdict.

-JamieSpyder

Verdict is was supposed to be called "TheVendetta"

I'm gonna use this from now on when I introduce myself to people...

JamieSpyder will not be credited.

McGeek is secretly a part of a sleeper cell for a group of geeks wanting to bring about Technocracy for it is the only hope we get if we want to save planet earth by making science and learning the main goal, by working together we may save planet earth by mandatory rules that no swag idiots and no darwinian awards for dumb people.