The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Skycook3y is unaware of my pride for my very capable pupil, and I do not encourage him to extend his wrath to the rest of the world, that all may know how far my reach extends, that no individual is safe from my judgment carried out by the hands of my champions.

Tiffany was once a demon huntress, but when she fell in love with a succubus she didn't carry out her duty for the first time. She took the demons power and hid her to keep her from getting killed. This continued for many years, but then the Vatican found out about her secret love. Tiffany and her love fled to a foreign country to marry. Now sponsored by private investors she and her wife hunt evils around the world to pursue their goals: To bring down Satan and the Vatican alike.

Cook3y doesn't have a wild imagination.

Verdict once worked for the government, his task was to train guerrilla forces in countries all over the world to create distractions while he assassinated the politicians and royals. But when he was sent to England in order to kill the queen he deserted. With the money he earned from his job he settled down in New York after erasing his tracks and changing his identity. For some time his life was peaceful, he started working again and even found love. But it didn't last for long, after an encounter with the serial killer "The Sword" she lost her arms, barely surviving. Verdict, relieved that she survived did not know that the Swords strikes not only took her arms but also her will to live. And with her falling into depression, his downward spiral began. But at the deepest point, he looked at his past and swore to bring down "The Sword". Not only to stop him from hurting anyone anymore, but to use his skills for good at least once in his life. After a year of hunting him, and slaughtering all of his henchmen, Verdict had finally completed his quest, he had taken down "The Sword". And as he came home, drenched in his victims blood. She saw him, and after he told her what he did, she smiled for the first time since she fell into depression. Now he hunts those who bring the pain of losing a beloved one upon others, no matter who they are. He also hunted, searched by the police for his crimes. But he never tried to be the knight in shiny armor for people. He was merely the embodiment of revenge, avenger of those who had to feel the pain of loss. 

Overlord is the foremost expert in female genitalia. She has spent a century getting up close and personal with her work

Verdict once worked for the government, his task was to train guerrilla forces in countries all over the world to create distractions while he assassinated the politicians and royals. But when he was sent to England in order to kill the queen he deserted. With the money he earned from his job he settled down in New York after erasing his tracks and changing his identity. For some time his life was peaceful, he started working again and even found love. But it didn't last for long, after an encounter with the serial killer "The Sword" she lost her arms, barely surviving. Verdict, relieved that she survived did not know that the Swords strikes not only took her arms but also her will to live. And with her falling into depression, his downward spiral began. But at the deepest point, he looked at his past and swore to bring down "The Sword". Not only to stop him from hurting anyone anymore, but to use his skills for good at least once in his life. After a year of hunting him, and slaughtering all of his henchmen, Verdict had finally completed his quest, he had taken down "The Sword". And as he came home, drenched in his victims blood. She saw him, and after he told her what he did, she smiled for the first time since she fell into depression. Now he hunts those who bring the pain of losing a beloved one upon others, no matter who they are. He also hunted, searched by the police for his crimes. But he never tried to be the knight in shiny armor for people. He was merely the embodiment of revenge, avenger of those who had to feel the pain of loss.

Cool story bro, you just forgot one little detail.

I was "The Sword" the whole time.

Alan has the lower body of a snake and the upper body of a horse.

Cook3y didn't ninja'd me.

Edited by TheVerdict