The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Not on topic: In my personal use, I just feel like jelly using it.

I'd rather feel like jelly than like an armored snail. And since I can reach max. dodge chance with weapons like the nagant, the winchester and the Lebensauger, I only run dodge builds

Freelancer is a freed grineer lancer who killed the lancefreer

I'd rather feel like jelly than like an armored snail. And since I can reach max. dodge chance with weapons like the nagant, the winchester and the Lebensauger, I only run dodge builds

Well, I usually am designated for objectives (using Tech-Enforcer/Armorer build), so it's probably up to what the player is in role for. :3

This man has seen the light beyond the Payday franchise and has warped into the reality of Warframe under many praises of Nef Anyo's glorious thanks.

Well, I usually am designated for objectives (using Tech-Enforcer/Armorer build), so it's probably up to what the player is in role for. :3

Since I only play with friends, I am always the medic. Which is probably for the best because they don't know how inspire works after 200 hours of gameplay.

Ardianshotable43 is ardianshotable42 in disguise

This cook has the tenacity of a cactus that managed to remain alive on a mouth of an active volcano.

Since I only play with friends, I am always the medic. Which is probably for the best because they don't know how inspire works after 200 hours of gameplay.

Good gosh. Glad I've already realized how the ability works after I just read it. :D

Good gosh. Glad I've already realized how the ability works after I just read it. :D

Well, the last time my friend had inspire skilled it was basically like this:

Me: "Revive me"

Him: "Can't, there are too many, I'd die"

Me: "Use inspire ffs, I know you have it aced"

Him: "How does it work"

Me: "You get closer, you spam f, you revive"

Him: "This S#&$ doesn't work"

Me: "Are you @(*()$ kidding me"

Freelancer has a tenacity of 100 * 15³

He is... 2cooky4me.

Well, the last time my friend had inspire skilled it was basically like this:

Me: "Revive me"

Him: "Can't, there are too many, I'd die"

Me: "Use inspire ffs, I know you have it aced"

Him: "How does it work"

Me: "You get closer, you spam f, you revive"

Him: "This S#&$ doesn't work"

Me: "Are you @(*()$ kidding me"

Me: "U do not Mastermind, bro?"

Me: "Inspire has 75% to revive dudes at a freaking distance every time you yell at those dudes."

Me: "Unless you are referring to Jack the Doppleganger's Inspire, then you sir, are a freaking moron."

Me: "U do not Mastermind, bro?"

Me: "Inspire has 75% to revive dudes at a freaking distance every time you yell at those dudes."

Me: "Unless you are referring to Jack the Doppleganger's Inspire, then you sir, are a freaking moron."

d0eeb0abda.png seems legit

Freelancer is 2free4me