Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Madurai Focus School for Eidolons

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

7 answers to this question

Get everything. The only one that's not needed and can negatively impact eidolon hunts is last gasp, but that one is pretty ok for general content, so get it if you want.

Just keep in mind that you cannot deactivate waybounds, so if you go down in eidolons, don't press your transference key.

14 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

one time I missed the hydro drops when I activated it. when my operator died to timeout, I revived and instead of respawning at where I died I got teleported to the door

No bueno. I'm accumulating all the focus just wondering which direction to go next. I just converted another +million focus to Unairu and have been using the 1 and 2 in the new Lua missions to get used to it

21 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

How does that hurt hunts? 

If you accidentally click your transference button when you go down, you'll be stuck in operator for quite a while, losing time while unable to do anything while just waiting to die. Plus the only other enemies around are usually vomvalysts, and they're not guaranteed so you're unlikely to be able to actually revive yourself. So TL;DR, just wastes time if you accidentally click it (and it's very easy to accidentally click)

1 minute ago, --ZeRo-- said:

If you accidentally click your transference button when you go down, you'll be stuck in operator for quite a while, losing time while unable to do anything. Plus the only other enemies around are usually vomvalysts, and they're not guaranteed. So TL;DR, just wastes time if you accidentally click it (and it's very easy to accidentally click)

You can just hold the transference key to be able to revive now. 

Archived