Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth bug- subsume scripting issue

(XBOX)BARADIUMHEART

I noticed this bug shortly before Lua's Prey, but I haven't subsumed a warframe in a while, so I'm not sure when it started. 

When I attempt to subsume a frame, I get the warning pop up with the 3 second delay, then, when I press OK, the dialog box goes away and then nothing happens. 

The normal UI elements are still present: squad/ menu title in top left, credits/Plat in top right, chat in bottom left, and local menu controls in bottom right (in this case RT-feed helminth, and B-exit). All these controls work. There is also the icon of the ability to be unlocked in the middle of the screen that remains regardless of what I do. For example, if I got to "show profile" from my squad picture, it brings up my profile(which I can navigate) but the icon overlays every menu.

If I back out of the Helminth, rather than being able to walk around the orbiter, the cursor remains like it thinks I'm still in a menu. I can still open the main menu, chat, and profile. 

From the main menu I can access and use the different orbiter segments without an issue.

I can still use Navigation, and when I do something that triggers a load sequence, the bug clears. 

I tested this both from orbiter and Drifter's camp with the same results.

Force closing/relaunching and uninstall/reinstall the game did not clear the bug, and it persisted after turning off the console.

After a complete power cycle of the Xbox, I launched the game and was finally able to get the subsume function to operate correctly.

Archived