Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thumper Hunts

DeeDeetheSpy

Hunting Doma Thumper this week is annoying and while I spent all that time wandering the planes I had some time to think. There is exclusive drops from the thumpers as it is and we have missions for the orbs and Eidalons, why not day time missions for the thumpers? They can be challenging for new people, maybe put some of the weaker arcanes on them and split them off of the eidalon tables given the thumpers are weaker, and it can be group fight missions for quick in and out for new people.

Or

If not t hat, the other thought I had was that have these red marked bases on the map, have them be able to summon them or at least track the active thumper. Run in, go to one of the consoles, and then it marks the thumper on the map.

Something to make the time I spent just wandering around a little less cumbersom

Side note: I like what you guys are doing with Wolf frame where it's both RNG and curancy. Get lucky, great, get unlucky, just buy it. That is an A+ decision. That should be spread to as much as you guys can.

Archived